Signs of Cheating
Think your mate is cheating?
Read below for the signs of cheating!
- Your partner stops confiding in you and seeking advice from you when you are normally the first person they would call.
- Your mate carries condoms, and you are on the pill.
- You find strange phone numbers in their phone or car.
- Out of guilt, your partner may accuse you of stepping out on them.
- Your unfaithful partner gets mysterious phone calls and leaves the room to talk.
- You find out your mate took time off from work when that is where they are supposed to be.
- Your spouse seems bored with you, their job, and life in general.
- They may show a sudden interest in a different type of music.
- Your partner may start to break their established routine; going out more with their friends instead of staying at home like they always do.
- Your spouse seems less comfortable around you and easily moved to anger.
CATCH THAT CHEATER NOW!!
- Your mate sneaks out of the house.
- They make secretive phone calls. (ie, they are on the phone before you wake up and after you have gone to bed.)
- They arrive home smelling faintly of perfume/cologne or another person's body or sex.
- Their behavior just doesn't add up.
- There are two empty cups or containers of food from the same place in their car.
**Calling All Mistresses!!
- In your joint account some money is un-accounted for.
- You find receipts for items you've never seen.
- There are unexplained charges on credit card bills.
- If your partner has cheated on a relationship in the past, chances are high that they will cheat on you.
- Your spouse gets very defensive if you mention infidelity or affairs.
- Your mate does not want to go anywhere or do anything with you anymore.
If the signs above are what you are experiencing, take action now and catch your cheating mate, CLICK HERE!
Do you have a cheating mate clue to share. Give us the goods below!
Search This Site